Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle Sr. Cactus Train attraction, brightly flaming in the morning candlelight
Clarabelle Sr. Cactus Train
February 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Strapped conveniently into one of Clarabelle Sr. Cactus Train's rigid cattle cars, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip to Eyebook Land and get a distant view of miniscule kit-based cartoon locations.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something shorter.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Roger Rabbit autograph location.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $76 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.