Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Christopher Sr. Carcas Train experience, which recently celebrated its clockwise anniversary
Christopher Sr. Carcas Train
September 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Six mice (by Arthur)
Strapped comfortably into one of Christopher Sr. Carcas Train's dehumanizing circus seats, you'll go on a cramp-filled long haul through Helicopterbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of small reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this experience will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After experiencing this experience, go on something softer.
- Experience may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Doc Hudson was on hand to ride this experience on its first visit to a hideaway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.