Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's bike-hopping photo of Captain II Cactus Train
Captain II Cactus Train
February 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Situated in an orderly fashion into one of Captain II Cactus Train's backward-facing barred wagons, you'll go on a thankfully brief chug to Storybook Soul and get a distant view of diminutive reproduction buildings.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young children.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The letters in "Captain II Cactus Train" can be scrambled to spell "C Urtaainpt Scniaicati ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.