Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham M.D. Circus Steamer attraction at park opening
Brigham M.D. Circus Steamer
November 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Wedged comfortably into one of Brigham M.D. Circus Steamer's rigid barred wagons, you'll go on a highly landscaped tour of Storybook Canopy and get a through-the-bars view of small replica homes.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to talk too much to someone you find hula-ing, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo pavilion.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, inexplicable extra limbs, or bowel, hair, elbow, intestinal, or tongue issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your arms and balloons away from the other guests at significant times.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Bucket of Utopia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gear.