Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Jr. Circus Locomotive attraction during refurbishment
Brigham Jr. Circus Locomotive
June 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
An estimated X mouse ears (from www.Paddlewheel.com)
Crammed in an orderly fashion into one of Brigham Jr. Circus Locomotive's undersized barred wagons, you'll go on a strangely thrilling journey through Keybook Land and get a long distance view of delightful model houses of famous toons.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at most times.
- In a tiny location at the tippy top of the Brigham Jr. Circus Locomotive, there is a handball half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.