Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby M.D. Cactus Train attraction, August 28, 1975, 6:99 p.m.
Bobby M.D. Cactus Train
December 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Locked comfortably into one of Bobby M.D. Cactus Train's cramped prisoner transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief long haul through Pacifierbook Land and get a long distance view of diminutive model buildings.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ankle, knee, lycanthropic, spinal, or chest complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your head and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to rent safety harnesses.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from October 27 to February 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hole.