Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Bobby Jr. Circuits Train attraction during construction
Bobby Jr. Circuits Train
July 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Locked in an orderly fashion into one of Bobby Jr. Circuits Train's undersized circus seats, you'll go on a cramp-filled long haul through Landlubberbook Land and get a distant view of miniscule miniature movie scenes.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests may pick on you.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to participate.
- Pilot must be at least 54" tall.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $229 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a subterranean Mickey when you jump out into the archeological scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.