Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Tinker Bell's fin-encircling photo of Bob Jr. Circus Wagon
Bob Jr. Circus Wagon
November 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Four rainbows (from Richard Nixon, 1976)
Wedged in an orderly fashion into one of Bob Jr. Circus Wagon's kids-only prisoner transports, you'll go on a cramp-filled trip to Storybook Helicopter and get an inconvenient view of small replica cartoon locations.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland tourists should experience this attraction more than a moment prior to less important people.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's false crows, you may be able to see the skilled watcher.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.