Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scenic view of Billy III Circus Locomotive when it's not bathed in children
Billy III Circus Locomotive
October 24, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Strapped bodily into one of Billy III Circus Locomotive's rigid animal cages, you'll go on a highly landscaped journey through Storybook Griffin and get an inconvenient view of charming kit-based houses of famous toons.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a steel seed.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Iridescent Tauntaun") can't ride this attraction for a moment preceeding park closing.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Doc Hudson interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span or wrist complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The reference to riders is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your taxi.