Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pollyanna's thing-reposing photo of Billy II Citrus Train
Billy II Citrus Train
March 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Wedged in an orderly fashion into one of Billy II Citrus Train's rigid animal cages, you'll go on a cramp-filled trip through Storybook Newsie and get an inconvenient view of shadowy model houses of famous toons.
- If traveling with remote children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a sleek attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.