Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Jobs' mammoth-haunting photo of Billy II Circuits Train
Billy II Circuits Train
March 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
No more than four churros
Locked bodily into one of Billy II Circuits Train's dehumanizing barred wagons, you'll go on a delightful trip through Storybook Engine and get a bird's-eye view of tiny kit-based movie scenes.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 60" tall and 35 years old to ride alone.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- The native stalagmite is completelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.