Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Baby M.D. Crickets Train, a favorite attraction of Aida
Baby M.D. Crickets Train
April 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Seated comfortably into one of Baby M.D. Crickets Train's rigid prisoner transports, you'll go on a cramp-filled tour of Ropebook Land and get an inconvenient view of small miniature buildings.
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Davy Crockett fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction location.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from heart, knee, back, or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Wheezy the Penguin's frozen griffin is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.