Massive Arthurland Attraction Database
Above: The Baby Jr. Caucus Train attraction at park closing
Baby Jr. Caucus Train
October 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Strapped comfortably into one of Baby Jr. Caucus Train's fanciful barred wagons, you'll go on a delightful chug to Storybook Film and get a through-the-bars view of mini model buildings.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Arthurland legends can't long for this attraction up to a minute after its closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for immature teenagers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or intestinal, kidney, chest, or fingernail disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Arthurland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.