Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Art Jr. Carcas Train train, September 11, 1991, 1:03 p.m.
Art Jr. Carcas Train
May 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Six tikis (according to Marc Davis)
Strapped conveniently into one of Art Jr. Carcas Train's clearly human-hostile circus seats, you'll go on a muscle-aching chug to Storybook Area and get a long distance view of mini miniature movie sets.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this train.
- After waiting for this train, go on something more magical.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate cluelessness or romantic, brain, nasal, liver, or intestinal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- This train is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.