Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Andy Sr. Caucus Train, a favorite attraction of Andy Davis
Andy Sr. Caucus Train
October 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Crammed conveniently into one of Andy Sr. Caucus Train's backward-facing animal transports, you'll go on a muscle-aching tour of Condorbook Land and get a distant view of minute replica cartoon locations.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety, you should be free from valuable clothing or social, cardiac, knee, personal, or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Andy Sr. Caucus Train alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.