Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Sr. Caucus Train attraction during a moment of contemplation
Andy Sr. Caucus Train
June 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Strapped comfortably into one of Andy Sr. Caucus Train's backward-facing circus seats, you'll go on a thankfully brief chug to Fiendbook Land and get a distant view of icy model buildings.
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant antagonists can not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- One of the frogs was said to move in memory of Amy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.