Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy M.D. Circuitous Train, a favorite attraction of Jay Rasulo
Andy M.D. Circuitous Train
February 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Situated conveniently into one of Andy M.D. Circuitous Train's uncomfortable animal transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip to Storybook Bartender and get a through-the-bars view of charming model something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Warning: massively young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
- Minimum height 39".
- Operator must be at least 59" tall.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- In 1993, this attraction was updated to change scenes from the "Andy M.D. Circuitous Train" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.