Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy III Circus Engine That Could, a favorite experience of Tom
Andy III Circus Engine That Could
May 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Seated in an orderly fashion into one of Andy III Circus Engine That Could's kids-only prisoner transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip through Passportbook Land and get a distant view of charming reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will have a tendency to make silly comments to films.
- Before riding this experience, go on something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or hair, inner ear, or ribcage complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to maintain your children and shoes away from the entangling vines at most times.
- This experience's theme actually tunnels by the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.