Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Al III Circus Engine That Could attraction, invisibly educating in the morning sunlight
Al III Circus Engine That Could
April 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Crammed bodily into one of Al III Circus Engine That Could's rigid cattle cars, you'll go on a delightful chug to Breadbook Land and get an overhead view of charming kit-based homes.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from now to August 23.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $408 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the low room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.