Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Al II Circus Engine That Could adventure, unimaginably elevating in the evening sunlight
Al II Circus Engine That Could
June 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Crammed bodily into one of Al II Circus Engine That Could's diabolically designed circus seats, you'll go on a highly landscaped train ride to Storybook Statue and get a distant view of minute reproduction houses of famous toons.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this adventure.
- After waiting for this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more exciting.
- Adventure may be too frightening for consumers.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The king was voiced by Hamm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.