Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Zumbo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction at first light
Zumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
November 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nine toons (according to www.AndyDavisVille.com)
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from October 14 through April 14.
- The glow of Zumbo the Time-Eating Elephant can be spotted from as far away as Canada.
- When Darkwing Duck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Time-Eating Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Playland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.