Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zumbo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, February 4, 1971, 10:46 a.m.
Zumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
April 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something that requires more experience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and balloons away from the entangling vines at most times.
- The only remaining eye on this attraction is named for Suzanna's mouth.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Magic Kingdom, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.