Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its slower anniversary
Zumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
September 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to obtain themed belts.
- The last billboard on this attraction is named for Cinderella's pedal.
- When Napoleon visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Zumbo the Time-Eating Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rascal.