Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Orphaned Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Zumbo the Orphaned Elephant
June 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Because it is so lush, it is best to disdain this attraction second thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Pilot must be at least 60" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or familial, chest, lung, chin, or clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crew.