Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Flying Zebra attraction at night
Zumbo the Flying Zebra
January 9, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction alone.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 18 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from intestinal, bowel, ribcage, or shoulder issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's massive queue.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Crib of A Tavern.
- When Marc Davis visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Flying Zebra. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted associating with a zebra because a zebra is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.