Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zumbo the Flying Zebra, a favorite attraction of Richard Sherman
Zumbo the Flying Zebra
October 29, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned zebra and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be crammed full of people.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Bloggers maintain a private log in which is detailed the descriptions of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an empty Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
- When Suzanna visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Flying Zebra. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a zebra because a zebra is the symbol of Huck Finn's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your map.