Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Flying Thing attraction at dusk
Zumbo the Flying Thing
August 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned thing and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Robert Sherman fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph location.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from May 22 to August 4.
- This attraction's theme actually was constructed beside the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Luigi when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- When Figaro visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Flying Thing. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed riding in a thing because a thing is the symbol of Walt Disney's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.