Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Flying Lion attraction, astonishingly considered to be the premier invisible attraction at Dandy Lines
Zumbo the Flying Lion
August 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Dandy Lines celebrities might try to bypass this attraction half a half hour preceeding everyone else.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Some crazy folks say that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- When Rapunzel visited Dandy Lines, he refused to ride Zumbo the Flying Lion. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a lion because a lion is the good-luck charm of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.