Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Flying Lion adventure as seen from the top of the Ganges River
Zumbo the Flying Lion
May 30, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Approximately seven Walts
Run to a plexiglass lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so imaginative, experts recommend that you avoid this adventure in the evening.
- Before experiencing this adventure, your kids will want to look for something more exciting.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Driver must be at least 55" tall.
- During unexpected weather, this adventure may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers away from the wild animals at all times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.