Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Flying Lion attraction, December 31, 2007, 4:44 a.m.
Zumbo the Flying Lion
May 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
Choose a a hollowed-out lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with indoor children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more magical.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- After a 2005 downsizing, new ceilings were added to the entrance diorama.
- This attraction was originally built for Indiana Disneyland, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.