Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Flying Dog attraction during a moment of contemplation
Zumbo the Flying Dog
September 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in this queue.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young children.
- Britney Spears was once seen screeching this attraction.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland A Studio, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your parade.