Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Flying Dog ride, underhandedly tempting in the shrouded sunlight
Zumbo the Flying Dog
July 2, 2002
As long as Frozone's condor
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus dog and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Special Mornings," former Disneyland sponsors are invited to get stuck on this ride for a moment prior to more important people.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging permitted.
- This ride requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other ride in Chick-a-Pin Hill.
- When Benny the Cab visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Flying Dog. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed associating with a dog because a dog is the mascot of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.