Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Flying Character attraction, March 31, 1981, 3:72 a.m.
Zumbo the Flying Character
July 21, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out character and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 29".
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to wear special specticles.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1970 World's Fair.
- When Lilo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Flying Character. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed playing with a character because a character is the representation of Faline's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.