Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cross view of Zumbo the Flying Camel when it's inundated in fog
Zumbo the Flying Camel
September 7, 1974
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will have a tendency to talk to objects.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very tired on this dark ride.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this dark ride.
- The last position on this dark ride is named for Dave Smith's sailor.
- This dark ride was originally planned for A Canyon Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.