Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling's navigator-delighting photo of Zumbo the Flying Camel
Zumbo the Flying Camel
August 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus camel and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. The kids will love it.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 24".
- For your comfort, you should be free from hip disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to humor safety waivers.
- This attraction may have cost more than $498 billion to build.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Park, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.