Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Flying Camel attraction, January 14, 1978, 6:24 a.m.
Zumbo the Flying Camel
February 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter mice
Get in a hollowed-out circus camel and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Then go on again and again until the kids stop screaming.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 52".
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- It is said that Tim Burton's frozen jet is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Burbank, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.