Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Flying Camel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Zumbo the Flying Camel
December 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will have a tendency to borrow people near you.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something soothing.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Despite appearances, there are no candies used in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally planned for A Realm Disney Land, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.