Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A retro view of Zumbo the Flying Barker when it's not inundated in fog
Zumbo the Flying Barker
July 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: before the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach, lung, elbow, or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This was one of the least famous "D ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland A Theater, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.