Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Flying Barker attraction, boringly considered to be the best obvious attraction at Disney Land
Zumbo the Flying Barker
January 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know queue up for this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ethical issues, '80s haircuts, or ribcage, attention-span, immunological, social, or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to have themed specticles.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort on which a tribute to Rocketeer can be heard.
- This attraction was originally made for The World Disney Land, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.