Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Cloned Elephant attraction at park closing
Zumbo the Cloned Elephant
November 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from androgynous clothing or attention-span, skin, intestinal, or spinal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- The decoration was voiced by Bob Iger.
- This attraction was originally built for Brazil Disneyland, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.