Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Zumbo the Cloned Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Zumbo the Cloned Elephant
March 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to ride this attraction as much as a moment prior to its closing.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- The number painted on the snails is an inside joke.
- When Tim Burton visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Cloned Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.