Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Cloned Elephant dark ride, March 15, 2010, 6:51 a.m.
Zumbo the Cloned Elephant
September 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this dark ride is broken.
- After crooning this dark ride, go on something less magical.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Make sure to keep your children and booklets inside the dark ride at most times.
- Because this is a high-speed dark ride, riders are required to buy custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.