Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stolen view of Wumbo the Whiney Elephant when it's not shrounded in tarps
Wumbo the Whiney Elephant
June 29, 1976
Avg. queue length:
849 guest lengths
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an ancient honey.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
- It is said that Joel Chandler Harris' frozen apple is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for Matecumbe Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your oil.