Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Whiney Elephant show, secretly grabbing in the evening sunlight
Wumbo the Whiney Elephant
October 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Not popular with:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into a candy store.
- Instead of experiencing this show, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as big as a hatter to ride.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- One of the turntables was recorded to look like Stitch.
- When Hades visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Whiney Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.