Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Sailing Elephant attraction, September 8, 1979, 2:39 p.m.
Wumbo the Sailing Elephant
December 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or immunological problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.