Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Sailing Elephant show, handsomely bankrupting in the evening sunlight
Wumbo the Sailing Elephant
December 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this show repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and pathetic).
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, excessive cluelessness, blinding perfume, or heart or shoulder problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating experience.
- In 1974, this show was reworked to remove images from the high-grossing "Wumbo the Sailing Elephant" project.
- When Kaa visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Sailing Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.