Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, mistakenly considered to be the only remote attraction at Disneyland
Wumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
November 7, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to experience this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- This was Fred Salmonpants' least hated attraction.
- When Goofy visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Billy Bones'.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.