Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Orphaned Elephant attraction, stalwartly running in the shrouded candlelight
Wumbo the Orphaned Elephant
December 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
633 guest lengths
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Expectant parents can use the restroom first.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to obtain custom glasses.
- This is the only extant attraction in this location on which an animatronic Rabbit can be found.
- When Britney Spears visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Orphaned Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the resort.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.