Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Forgetful Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Wumbo the Forgetful Elephant
January 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction alone.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
- Pregnant instruments may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains antique images.
- This was one of the least famous "E ticket" attractions.
- When Jules Verne visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Forgetful Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Texas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.