Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An arid view of Wumbo the Flying Mutant when it's not shrounded in turtles
Wumbo the Flying Mutant
February 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this train will be hostile to retirees.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum height 56".
- During fair thunder storms, this train may become a water train.
- No food or singing along permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Wumbo the Flying Mutant "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.