Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Flying Kitty attraction, quickly rumbling in the evening sunlight
Wumbo the Flying Kitty
March 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and relax.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns or cardiac, lung, spinal, knee, familial, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- In an inaccessible closet at the high point of the Wumbo the Flying Kitty, there is a snake-charming court for Disney executives.
- When Figaro visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Flying Kitty. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a kitty because a kitty is the representation of Utah.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your possession.