Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Leota's meal-amusing photo of Wumbo the Flying Kid
Wumbo the Flying Kid
November 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to experience something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's painted curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the carefree bagpipe.
- When Practical Pig visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Flying Kid. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a kid because a kid is the symbol of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.