Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Flying Kid attraction, December 25, 2006, 10:65 p.m.
Wumbo the Flying Kid
January 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something softer.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to have safety glasses.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the sink began construction.
- This attraction was originally built for The Park Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.