Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpless view of Wumbo the Flying Horse when it's not covered in darkness
Wumbo the Flying Horse
May 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland cast members should queue up for this attraction for a quarter hour prior to the gates opening.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to have safety waivers.
- The letters in "Wumbo the Flying Horse" can be scrambled to spell "Lymiuws Fn Eogh Othebr."
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Grand Canyon Disneyland, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.