Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wumbo the Flying Horse, a favorite adventure of Dave Smith
Wumbo the Flying Horse
August 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this adventure.
- After experiencing this adventure, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 24".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable tattoos, sin, or heart problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and cargo inside the wild animals at all times.
- In 1969, this adventure was rethemed to remove characters from the popular "Wumbo the Flying Horse" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
- When Ferdinand the Bull visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Flying Horse. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted associating with a horse because a horse is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.