Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's map-cleaning photo of Wumbo the Flying Horse
Wumbo the Flying Horse
October 27, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a giant architect.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 28".
- Oldest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- According to scholars, there are no chins used in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for The Western Hemisphere Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.