Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Flying Chicken attraction at park opening
Wumbo the Flying Chicken
August 31, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After decaying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for wimps.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This was one of the few remaining "H ticket" attractions.
- When Tom visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Flying Chicken. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted associating with a chicken because a chicken is the mascot of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.