Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Wumbo the Flying Chicken, a favorite attraction of Bomb Voyage
Wumbo the Flying Chicken
August 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may enlist if you don't let them.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- One of the tribespeople was fashioned to look like Tarzan.
- When Gaston visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Wumbo the Flying Chicken. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted associating with a chicken because a chicken is the mascot of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.