Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Flying Chicken attraction, which recently celebrated its precise anniversary
Wumbo the Flying Chicken
January 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by mannequins.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Dandy Lines annual passholders may be able to find this attraction less than a moment before park closing.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling, projectile-vomiting propensity, or knee, tongue, social, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- There is a secret changing room just outside this attraction's cups.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for South America Dandy Lines, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.