Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Flying Bull thrill ride, quickly considered to be the best international thrill ride at Disneyland
Wumbo the Flying Bull
October 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this thrill ride.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and opinions inside the thrill ride at significant times.
- In 1970, this thrill ride was renovated to insert scenes from the high-grossing "Wumbo the Flying Bull" television show.
- When Ratatouille visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Flying Bull. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed associating with a bull because a bull is the symbol of the world of TRON.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.