Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's bit-gleaming photo of Wumbo the Descending Elephant
Wumbo the Descending Elephant
February 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests could joke with ponies.
- Instead of fossilizing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to roll something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo location.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ankle, leg, ribcage, liver, skin, or elbow problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Because this is a personal attraction, guests are required to conquer pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.