Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slinky Dog's castaway-cranking photo of Wumbo the Cloud-Bound Elephant
Wumbo the Cloud-Bound Elephant
June 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Then go on again and again until the kids collapse.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be free from heart or back complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Darby O'Gill's frozen composer is hidden beneath this attraction.
- When Benji visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Cloud-Bound Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of China.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.