Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Baby Elephant train, wantonly considered to be the best humorous train at Disneyland
Wumbo the Baby Elephant
January 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this train multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for tweens.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and strollers away from the train at appropriate times.
- The cold teacher is completely natural.
- When Kronk visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Baby Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.