Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tumbo the Whiney Elephant attraction, skittishly decaying in the afternoon sunlight
Tumbo the Whiney Elephant
September 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to bypass this attraction for a half hour preceeding less important people.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former cast member.
- When Yale Gracey visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Whiney Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.