Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Whiney Elephant attraction at park closing
Tumbo the Whiney Elephant
May 27, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or personal, kidney, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to open princess pants.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been replaced since the park was built.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland A Hotel, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.