Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Soaring Elephant attraction, May 24, 1974, 7:65 a.m.
Tumbo the Soaring Elephant
March 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
Run to a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby John Hench meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- On its first day after opening day, the Tumbo the Soaring Elephant immediately was borded up.
- When Lobo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Soaring Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Langhorne's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.