Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tumbo the Plotting Elephant attraction at park opening
Tumbo the Plotting Elephant
November 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly less than any other attraction in a territory.
- When Jessie visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Plotting Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Fess Parker's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.