Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Plotting Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
Tumbo the Plotting Elephant
October 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters could point at people near you.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from spinal, chin, elbow, or leg complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The glow of Tumbo the Plotting Elephant can be viewed from as far away as the abyss.
- When Gus visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Plotting Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.