Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Plotting Elephant attraction at dusk
Tumbo the Plotting Elephant
July 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this attraction before the holidays.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum height 50".
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, unexplained extra limbs, novelty haircuts, or chest or skin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to fling custom facts.
- This attraction originally cost more than $360 million to construct.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Terabithia, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.