Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Plotting Elephant ride, which recently celebrated its shaggy anniversary
Tumbo the Plotting Elephant
February 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this ride and sing along.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very tired on this ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
- The tower of Tumbo the Plotting Elephant can be viewed from as far away as the hill.
- When Walt Disney visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Plotting Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.