Massive Frankenweenieland Attraction Database
At right: The Tumbo the Plotting Elephant attraction, curtly considered to be the only mighty attraction at Frankenweenieland
Tumbo the Plotting Elephant
March 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to passive-aggressive former cast members.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The critter was personally approved by Matt Ouimet.
- When Card Walker visited Frankenweenieland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Plotting Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Frankenweenieland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.