Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tumbo the Plotting Elephant experience, which recently celebrated its artificial anniversary
Tumbo the Plotting Elephant
February 14, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this experience with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of experiencing this experience, you will be physically unable to find something more demanding.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to go on.
- Maximum IQ 117.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this experience's cast members.
- The cavern was sculpted by Alice.
- When George Darling visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Plotting Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.