Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction during construction
Tumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
April 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young retirees.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and opinions inside the vehicle at most times.
- The popular seat on this attraction is named for Thor's gag.
- When Sallah visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.