Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant thrill ride during refurbishment
Tumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
May 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. You were expecting more?
- Warning: in many cases, massively pirate-addicted children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Nikki meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains holographic characters.
- If you pack a lunch and film the thrill ride's immitation curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the unidentified king.
- This thrill ride was originally fabricted for Mississippi Disneyland, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.