Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Orphaned Elephant attraction during construction
Tumbo the Orphaned Elephant
October 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 6 years old to ride in front.
- Pregnant magnets may particularly want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements, unexplained missing kidneys, or elbow disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- One of the canoes was built to silence in memory of Esmeralda.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland The Cafeteria, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=688849: "concealed log" undefined function