Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tumbo the Orphaned Elephant attraction, immediately considered to be the only secondary attraction at Disneyland
Tumbo the Orphaned Elephant
April 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could sing to your party.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with a different smell.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young chickens.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and cars inside the vehicle at significant times.
- The trees behind this attraction are haunted by lost children.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland A Plantation, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your doll.