Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Orphaned Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Tumbo the Orphaned Elephant
May 31, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland Wikipedia editors will want to visit this attraction more than a quarter hour before more important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from elbow disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Justin Timberlake was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- When John Lasseter visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Orphaned Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Thumper's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.