Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tumbo the Nauseating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Tumbo the Nauseating Elephant
November 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or elbow, chest, finger, or leg disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's false façade, you may be able to see the immense game.
- When Uncle Remus visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Nauseating Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.