Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Deedle's mouth-stealing photo of Tumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
Tumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
May 2, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Three princesses (by "The Streetcar" magazine)
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. No, suicide is not an option.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from wrist, viral, hip, nasal, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from January 13 to February 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.